Friday, August 5, 2011

The question which turns me in my head

Monday June 20, 2011 1 20 /06 /Juin /2011 19:28

The question which turns me in my head

argent-malsain.jpg

 

A study (arf, still a study, I adore the studies, it is my source to copy/gluer inspiration) watch the report/ratio which the French have with respect to the money. It is taboo to say how much (me am gained, I am not afraid and, I say it am poor, I do not have anything but I live in a villa of 110000 m2, with a wooded park and servants to make my plantations or servants who give me long chairs or parasols, not easy for me which does not like the household and which am afraid to break me my manicurist, and which have only one brush, whereas with a cleaner-steamer all would go better, like Cendrillon, in short pass, I do not want to give the impression to complain, nor to annoy you with my concern and that made an end of time that the bracket is opened, that is likely to make draught and I will not want in addition to catch a cold which would turn in broncho-pneumonia, that is there, I close it (not, not my large mouth jerk, the bracket)). The SMIC is a basic salary but often not respected by the companies and there, I continue my sweet talk to smoke out you, you embuer the brain, to hypnotize you without you realising of nothing and hop, neither seen nor known, I require of you how much you gain per month, a photocopy or a scan of your income tax return (by email, that will go) or your the last 3 pay slips and that of your spouse (E).

 

And you do MY Small neuneuteurs, you give to charity associations (limp with pig for step that these non-believers people who do not eat any, cannot benefit from it because in any event the MNR and its sympathizers militate against for them)?

How much would you be ready to give to read free on a blog every day of the almanacs to the idiot, éphémérides which are not used for nothing, of the summaries of books and films copied/glués on the Net, of the articles without quoted source? Yes, how much would you give for all that (which I know with how much I must fix the abonnement* at MY blog so that you can read YOUR Round preferred without being disturbed by the advertizing, which, rhalala, also disturbs me but which, I count it well, brings back to me money in addition to YOUR GIFTS, button in top on the right, think of checking if it always functions while supporting above, a long time ago that I did not put releasing)?

 

*Note of me (the captain of the blog. Did this article arrive to me BEFORE the article of the Round which spoke to make pay the blog  … Previsible, ours roll of Rethel?

the day more round-copy-1

No comments:

Post a Comment