Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The charter of the mini-cat

Monday December 28, 2009 1 28 /12 /D EC. /2009 23:30

The charter of the mini-cat

On the blog, there is a mini-cat. If you do not know how to use it, you can read the directions for use (I-cat - CBox).

Everyone can speak there, under certain conditions:

- You must connect yourselves with pseudo correct: not coarse word or of name resembling that of another user.

- If you use a misadventure, it must, him-also, decent being.

- Language SMS is prohibited. If you want to avoid the misunderstandings and to be included/understood, you must express yourselves correctly. But you can nevertheless use some short cuts or abbreviations such: lol, mdr,…

- The coarse words, the remarks in matter pornographic, racist, sexist, homophobe, anti-semite… are prohibited.

- You should not ask, nor to give, of geographical address, email, MSN or of phone number. You must respect the private life of the chatteurs, not to require that they reveal you their sex or their age.

- You do not owe poster of the bonds towards sites which I would not recommend myself (you see very well what I want to speak).
But you can put bonds towards sites of plays, I am not jealous…

- You should not evoke illicit practices: dope, incentive with violence…

- You can express yourselves in another language that French, but I cannot guarantee to you that you will be included/understood. We do what we can.

- You must respect the other chatteurs, to help them when you can it.

- If you see people who do not respect these instructions, be unaware of them, they will not finish wearying itself.

- Lastly, and especially,

you must respect the regulators

They are ten on the cat (they all are not connected at the same time, obviously).
You recognize them because their pseudo is in green
Do not forget that they represent me when I am not present on the cat.
They speak on my behalf and they have the capacity to exclude you from the cat.
I advise you to do what they ask you, because they have as instructions to make respect this charter and to take care that everyone feels this blog of course.
They are patient and lenient, always ready to help the others (therefore I have choose them) and I thank them.


I ask you to respect this charter if you want to be able to continue to chatter freely on this blog. Do not forget that all the visitors of the blog can read what you write.
If you encounter a problem, you can send an email to me by using the bond contact in bottom of the page, or by mp in the forum if you are registered there.

No comments:

Post a Comment