[News] Borderlands 2, it is official!
I have spoken you yesterday (see this news), of the rumours announcing Borderlands 2 persisted for several months.
Will know that the editor has just announced officially that Gearbox Software is already spirit to develop Borderlands 2.
The play would be faithful to the first opus but it would present innovations to the level of the characters, weapons, equipment and competences.
Borderlands 2 will be available on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 and it will leave during the financial year 2013 which will begin on April 1, 2012.
I am really impatient that it left because I am a large fan of Borderlands.
The logo of the play also was presented as well as the first image of the play which makes the cover of the Game magazine Inform and in this magazine, one will be able to find much information but especially, to know one of the new playable characters.
A first outline will be available to Gamescom and the PAX during August.
No comments:
Post a Comment