Monday, August 15, 2011

does a little game that say to you?

Friday August 5, 2011 5 05 /08 /Ao C /2011 19:46

does a little game that say to you?

 

I have a Nany friend who carries out splendid creations in embroidery ....... in seam, and all sorts of thing 

here is its last creation 

the first nobody who says to me in what this splendid hat is carried out gains a small present

you can leave several answers

I leave you until Sunday evening, and Monday the result

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Dscn2450blog

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dscn2449blog

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dscn2448blog

 

 

 

 

 

 

it also carried out this small small pocket of telephone

 

 

 

Dscn4003blog

 

 

 

 

 

 

it appears that I still make silly things

it is owl the confettis

 

      blog

 

 

 

 

 

 

I remake the arrangement in the wall cupboard

 

 

Dscn2742blog

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dscn2774blog

 

 

 

 

 

 

that is my Moune there thinks that I became tall, finished grooming baby, now I have a cut of large, but it is not for that I will stop my silly things

Dscn3994blog

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dscn3998blog

 

 

 

 

_ it dream Moune, I know well me that it be not close to be wise the washout

 

 

blog2

 

 

 

 

 

 

it could take example on me

 

 

 

blog3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

blog1

 

 

 

I wish you one

 

 

34mwpkbvroby

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment