Friday, August 12, 2011

I mad, I am green, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Tuesday August 9, 2011 2 09 /08 /Ao C /2011 18:26

I mad, I am green, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Not you reassure, I am not in bad temper against you; but after the visits in fall of 20 Sunday compared to Saturday, yesterday also, plus the bug, and there, that starts to make too much, because I add some.
I explain you; my printer is not connected any more to my ordi, and she wants nothing to hear.
I re-examined my handbook, I did everything to reinstall and zero, niet, nada.

Then, after having caught badly with cranium, I documented myself on the Net and what do I learn, whom the printers, at least those of my mark, are provided for all that impression and afterwards? Nothing to draw some, it are finished any more, they are programmed thus, because of a chip which does not cost much to install.

 

It not what to see there red?

 

On the forums read, I see that the printers drop to us from a blow, and it is what occurred.

Blow, I find myself without anything for the moment!

 

                          creation/animation of Alice: I mad

 

Good, tomorrow, I will make less articles, promised.

And Mamé, not, it is not to re-examine my fitter who is not there any more besides; the old one returned and BOF!!!
And then it is not Fifille which left the bazaar in the cage either! Not but!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment