Wednesday, August 3, 2011

In my bundle of hay… #1

Friday July 23, 2010 5 23 /07 /Juil /2010 13:30

In my bundle of hay… #1

in my bundle of hay

 

 

I decided to please to you

each Friday…

 

For that

I will excavate in my bundle of hay,

in order to offer a small surprise to you…

 

Today it is about a tuto…

 

that of Best Bunny

model translated of in lion brand…

 

I had already carried it out for the birthday

of my mom…

 

The proof in image….

 

best bunny 

 

Go trève of chattering…

 

 

A p' tit click!!!

 

 

Good hook with all…

 

 

and go next Friday…

 

---

ERRATUM

Arfff….

There is a ptite error on the translation!!

finally, it misses row 3 of the body…

Then it is necessary to make:

1aug, 1ms (all the turn) =18ms


Large a thank you with Bibiche87

of me to have informed some!! hihi

---

 

 

b719bc09e44b

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment